Our Ultra Violet Houndstooth Dog Vest is one cozy dog vest with two great looks! This vest will keep your pup warm on cold winter walks and helps repel rain and sleet. The "puffy vest" side is solid purple with a bone-shaped houndstooth applique. The wool-like reverse side is opposite, with a houndstooth body accented by a sold purple neckline and bone applique.
- Fastens with Velcro®
High-cut belly and leash hole for comfort and convenience
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Care: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Line dry.
(See below for recommended sizing by breed)
Back: Measure length of pet’s back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. See below for estimating by breed.
Note: If the dog has a stout build, select one size larger.
Recommended sizing by breed:
Teacup: Dogs under 5 lbs
XX-Small: Chihuahua, Chinese Crested, Pomeranian, Toy Poodle
X-Small: Brussels Griffon, English Toy Spaniel, Maltese, Miniature Dachshund, Norfolk Terrier, Papillon, Yorkshire Terrier
Small: Austrialian Terrier, Border Terrier, Boston Terrier, French Bulldog, Miniature Pinscher, Miniature Poodle, Pekingnese, Pug, Shih Tzu, Silky Terrier, West Highland Terrier
Medium: Beagle, Bichon Frise, Brittany Spaniel, Cairn Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Jack Russell Terrier, Lhasa Apso, Scottish Terrier
Large: Australian Shepherd, Border Collie, Bulldog, Dalmatian, Standard Schnauzer
- Back: Measure length of pet’s back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. See below for estimating by breed.
- Neck: Measure the circumference of pet’s neck for a snug fit. No need to add inches as you would with a collar.
- Chest/Girth: Measure girth around the broadest part of the chest and add 2”.
- Note: If the dog has a stout build, select one size larger.
- Size Neck Chest Length
- X-Small 10"-17" 19"-21" 10"
- Small 10"-19" 22"-24" 12"
- Medium 12"-21" 25"-28" 16"
- Large 13"-22" 31"-34" 20"
- X-Large 15"-24" 36"-39" 24"
- XX-Large 18"-22" 40"-49 1/2" 30"
- Recommended sizing by breed:
- XX-Small: Teacup and dogs under 5 lbs
- X-Small: Australian Terrier, Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier
- Small: Boston Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Maltese, Pug, Silky Terrier
- Medium: Bichon Frise, Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Scottish Terrier
- Large: Brittany Spaniel, Bulldog, Collie, Schnauzer, Springer Spaniel
- X-Large: Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Rottweiler